The TTRM1116 contains a 3-level gain control section, and an internal DC-DC converter to accept input voltages from 10-28VDC.
Featuring a user-controllable bypass feature for when amplification is not required, the bypass is also a fail-safe feature and becomes an RF through-path to the system in the event supply voltage from the module is removed.
- Over / Under / Reverse Voltage Protection
- Manual Gain Control
- Manual or Automatic Tx/Rx Switching Available
- Internal Bypass Relay
- Received Signal Strength Indicator Output
- Simple CW to Highly Modulated Signals
- Commercial / Military Radio Systems
- Software Defined Radios
- General Purpose RF Amplification