The 6th Annual Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems Conference returns to London, UK on 30 – 31 May 2022, where international military leaders, along with industry decision-makers can discuss and cooperate on efforts and build cohesion in the market.
The 2022 conference will welcome expert military and technical speakers. It is the ideal conference to attend to enhance lethality and firepower for the next generation of Armoured Combat Vehicles.
SAE Media Group has announced that Alessandro Tognetti, Product Business Development, from Leonardo will be speaking at this year’s Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems Conference: Leonardo Defence Systems and Alessandro Tognetti, Product Business Development, Leonardo Defence Systems, presenting on: ‘HITFACT® MKII: providing the same fire power of a Main Battle Tank on light wheeled vehicles and medium tanks’.
Key highlights of the presentation:
- The origin and the evolution of the Mobile Gun System
- HITFACT® MKII on Centauro II
- HITFACT® MKII 105-120mm: main Features
The conference has been created to tailor content around the interest of the delegates and field, thus the agenda will feature:
- Over 17 thought provoking presentations
- Opening keynote from the Bundeswehr, US Army, British Army about progress updates on their combat vehicles modernisation strategy
- Programme updates from commanders and military project leaders from the UK, Germany, India, Sweden and many more
- A unique emphasis on developing versatile lethality capabilities by exploiting open electronic architectures and a modular approach to weapon system integration
Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems Conference 2022
30th – 31st May 2022
Hilton Kensington, London, UK
Sponsors and Exhibitors: John Cockerill and Leonardo