Helitech Expo is returning to the ExCeL, London 7-8 September 2022, where 3000+ industry professionals will be able to explore the latest cutting-edge technology and connect with experts from all corners of the rotorcraft sector.
Meet with industry regulators and innovators alike to listen to keynote speakers including:
- Matthias Klein, Head of Aviation Safety Management, Airbus Helicopters- ‘Focus on Aviation Safety & Quality – Looking at the Right Places’
- David Stepnak, Executive Vice President and Chief Transformation Officer, Bristow- ‘AAM – Early Adoption to Gain Public Acceptance’
- Matheu Parr, Customer Director, Rolls-Royce Electrical- ‘Pioneering electrical power and propulsion for advanced air mobility’
- Paul Watts, Head of Flight Operations, National Police Air Service- ‘Police Air Support – Future Service Model’
- Andy Williamson, CEO, Air Ambulance Service- ‘Maximising Air Assets for Greater Public Benefit’
- Julia Jiggins, Head of Strategic Marketing for Aviation & Space, Thales UK- ‘Accelerating the adoption of drone services at scale in the UK’
The opening keynote speaker on 7 September is Matthias Klein from Airbus Helicopters. As Head of Aviation Safety Management, he will be discussing aviation safety and focusing on Airbus’ operational safety of helicopter operators and passengers.
With the ever-changing conversations surrounding the shared airspace relating to the rollout of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Matthias will take visitors through the strategy and approach for Airbus Helicopters. This session aims to provide tips for keeping up to date with regulations as well as answering industry questions.
Minister of Aviation, Maritime & Security – Department for Transport, Robert Courts will also give a keynote speech, and Laura Bowden, Global Marketing Manager at Air bp will be talking about sustainable aviation fuel and answering questions on supply, demand and its role in achieving industry net zero aims.
Helitech Expo will also provide seminars that will cover areas such as:
- Emergency services
- Urban air mobility
- Energy and utilities
- Forestry and agriculture
- Infrastructure and transportation
- Mining and aggregate public safety
By pulling together industry experts to share their insights into the sector, Helitech will give visitors over 50 hours of educational content in two days, all alongside its sister show, DroneX Tradeshow & Conference.
Helitech Expo will also be presenting industry awards as a celebration of the innovations, services, and solutions that have made an impact on the world of Vertical Take Off and Landing (VTOL) over the past 12 months. This is an invaluable opportunity for visitors to elevate their industry knowledge, and gain an upper hand. Each finalist will showcase their product or service to a panel of industry giants in front of a live audience.