The Condor GR5-RTX5000 is a rugged 3U VPX form factor card based on the NVIDIA Turing architecture and NVIDIA RTX platform, supporting four DisplayPort, four Single-Link DVI, or two DisplayPort and two Single-Link DVI outputs.
Providing exceptional performance in GPGPU computing, AI inferencing, deep learning, sensor processing, and data analytics, the card is ideal for ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance), EW (Electronic Warfare), DSP (Digital Signal Processing), DVE (Degraded Visual Environments), and other mission-critical applications. It is available in conduction cooled and air cooled variants.
- 3072 CUDA Cores. 384 Tensor Cores. 48 RT Cores
- Up to 9.49 TFLOPS FP32 Single Floating Point Performance
- Supports CUDA 10 (Compute Capability 7.5) and CUDA-X
- OpenCL 1.2 and Shader Model 5.1
- H.265 (HEVC) / H.264 (MPEG4/AVC) Hardware Encode & Decode
- NVIDIA GPUDirect RDMA, NVENC, NVDEC