Physical Logic has presented tactical and navigation grade Open and Closed loop MEMS accelerometers families during Eurosatory, an international land and air-land Defense and Security exhibition that gathers an international audience, including visitors, exhibitors and journalists.
Physical Logic’s flagship product, the MAXL-CL-3030, 30g closed loop MEMS accelerometer, was presented in 3 grades which allows consumers to fit performance to cost.
- Long term bias repeatability as low as 0.5mg
- Long term scale factor repeatability below 400ppm
- Extremely low VRE, with typical 6 µg/√Hz
- ppm level scale factor linearity, below 300ppm over full sensing range
In addition to the well known inertial navigation applications, Physical Logic’s Open Loop accelerometers family attracted much interest for the seismic and tilt sensing applications, showing distinct advantages such as:
- From 2g up to 70g sensing range
- Extremely low noise, below 1µg/√Hz
- MAXL-OL-2002 export control free product