Global defense and homeland security company MKU has unveiled a new Fleet Control Solution called ‘Autro Platform Intelligence’ at Eurosatory 2022 in Paris.
Autro Platform Intelligence has been developed to securely track, respond to and monitor vehicle-dependent missions with total control, ensuring maximum efficiency. The smart solution comprises multiple functionalities that can be configured as per mission requirement via user-friendly dashboard interfaces.
MKU claims that 42% of users have witnessed fewer safety incidents since using fleet tracking software to monitor driver behavior. 22.2% of crashes reported were brought down when Artificial Intelligence (AI), capable of detecting roadblocks, heavy traffic, intersections and roundabouts, was implemented on route planning. According to the 2022 Fleet Technology Trends Report, 62% of GPS tracking users have reported a positive ROI. Also, 42% of those currently using a fleet tracking solution consider it extremely beneficial.
MKU also said that 32% of existing fleets believe that fuel is their largest expense, making fuel management crucial. 55% of fleets have reported reduced fuel costs after using telematics software. 30% of savings on fuel cost per year in fleet industries was reported after implementing AI technologies like route optimization. This is the context into which MKU has brought its Autro Platform Intelligence.
“MKU’s Autro Platform Intelligence aims to deliver both security and optimization,” said Karan Gupta, MKU’s Vice President, Strategy and New Business Development, who is leading this initiative. “In developing this solution we have thought not just of the individual lives of soldiers or security personnel, or the lives of the people that they safeguard, but also about how to best benefit defense and security forces on the whole — through the success of their operations as well as the optimization of their budgets and resources.”
Like with MKU’s Kavro division, focused on armor, and the Netro division, focused on optronic solutions, the Autro division, driven by AI systems, opens up more opportunities for the company.
Solutions that the Autro Platform Intelligence provides include:
- Cloud/private-network hosting
- Preventing unauthorized vehicle usage with Face ID
- Immobilizing vehicle in case of misuse
- Locking system digitally in case of misuse
- Liability protection with incidental video recording
- Six month archive access
- Real-time surveillance on a single interface
- Receiving emergency/breakdown alerts
- Receiving entry/exit, stoppage and route deviation alerts
- Receiving over-speeding and harsh driving alerts
- Running vehicle diagnostics via the dashboard
- Planning dispatch, ETAs, delays and backup with live tracking
- Transmitting coordinates with an on-board navigation system
- Analyzing threats with driver and road facing live-streams
- Transmitting emergency response training to the driver
- Real-time driver coaching with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Optimizing the route for improved cost-per-mile
- Preventing fuel theft
- Preventing maintenance delays
- Monitoring distracted/drowsy driver behavior
- Monitoring driving hours and duration
- Maintaining driver scorecards
“We believed it only appropriate that MKU’s Autro Platform Intelligence be launched at Eurosatory,” added Mr. Gupta. “Europe has known the value of efficient fleet management for a while now. And it is our honor to be able to present the same for its security and defense forces.”