The NOVA series is ideally suited for military fixed-wing and hybrid VTOL UAVs as well as other military applications. The rugged motor design allows to withstand a variety of challenging conditions such as desert, snow and sea water environments. All NOVA motors come with IP54 protection as standard, and can be upgraded to a higher rating upon request.
The NOVA series is also available as light-weight ("LW") version, which offer market leading weight-to-robustness ratio.
All NOVA motors are made-to-order and tailored to the specific requirements of our customers. This can include adjustments to housing, shaft, number of poles, winding, cooling, IP rating, etc. These customizations allow us to build the most efficient solution for your specific load profile. Our engineering team works hand in hand with you and provides all required technical support and system integration advice.
- Super robust design for use in harsh environments
- Standard protection class IP 54 (higher class possible)
- Best in class power-to-weight ratio and efficiency
- Low moment of inertia with high efficiency in dynamic applications such as multirotor drones
- High torque density
- Very smooth running
- No need for gear boxes in most applications