Defense Strategies Institute’s Joint Fires Summit returns to Huntsville, AL for it’s 3rd year on the 21st & 22nd February 2024. Welcoming the DoD, Military Services, Industry, & Academia to discuss how they are working towards delivering surface-to-surface fires systems that will increase range and effects over currently fielded US and adversary systems.
Attendees will hear unique insight from innovative leaders throughout DoD, Military, and Industry about the opportunities and challenges that will define Joint Fires in the next decade of multi-domain operations. Speakers will share their perspective on efforts to enhance combat readiness, improve artillery systems for direct and indirect fires, and increase interoperability with joint partners and allies. A panel of experts and defense technology leaders will convene to lay out a roadmap to a Joint Warfighting Concept through the adoption of a JADC2 framework as the US seeks to succeed in a near-peer environment.
– Driving Army Modernization Efforts through Advanced Air & Missile Defense Capabilities
– Providing Strategic Deterrence, Global Strike, and Combat Support to increase Fires Capabilities
– Expediting Delivery of Critical Capabilities to Advance Fires Modernization Priorities
– Delivering Integrated Air Warfighting Capability to Meet the Needs of Modern and Future Operation Environments
– Modernizing Multidomain Fires Capabilities to Achieve Cross-Domain, Cross-Warfighting Strategic Advantage
– Enhancing Pacific Fires Capabilities for Strategic, All-Domain Advantage
– Increasing Resiliency and Agility of U.S. Army Field Artillery Systems to Deliver More Precise Effects on Future Battlefields
21st – 22nd February 2024
To learn more about Joint Fires Summit 2024, to register to attend or exhibit, please click below.