DSI’s 6th Annual Direct Energy Symposium will take place September 13-14 in National Harbor, MD. This educational forum will promote discussions on the most recent developments of Directed Energy (DE) systems and technologies in support of U.S. national security and civil application. Esteemed leaders within the U.S. Government, military services, DoD, academia, and research labs will convene to share latest projects, foster open communication within the community and support the next generation of Directed Energy technologies operating in the 21st century.
– Identifying Current/Future Best Practices for DE Development & Use Across DoD
– Guiding RRCTO Initiatives Toward Developing Tactics, Techniques and Procedures for DE M-SHORAD
– Bolstering Naval Offensive and Defensive Capabilities with Directed Energy Technologies Integration
– Promoting Service and Industry Cooperation in Building the Next-Generation Laser Weapons
– Optimizing the Effectiveness of DEW with Complementary Artificial Intelligence
Military and Government employees attend complimentary.
September 13th – 14th 2023
To learn more about Directed Energy Symposium 2023, to register to attend or exhibit, please click below.