MAXL-OL-2010C MEMS Accelerometer
MAXL-OL-2010C Export Control Free open loop MEMS accelerometer’s one year bias repeatability of max 4.5 mg and one year scale factor repeatability of max 1800 ppm enable excellent measurement accuracy for tilt sensing and seismic detection applications.
A specially developed ASIC utilized in MAXL-OL-2010C produces a differential analog voltage output proportional to acceleration along with a temperature – proportional voltage output that can be used for system needs. The output voltage range is ± 1.2 V.
A highly advanced device, the MAXL-OL-2010C provides a sensing range of ± 10 g, it operates from a single power supply voltage of 3.3 V with <13 mA current consumption. The sensor is packaged in a hermetically sealed LCC20 ceramic package.Key Parameters:
- Sensing range: ±10 g
- Equivalent Noise density in band: 2.2 µg/√Hz (max)
- Bias repeatability: 4.5 mg (max), 1.5 mg (1σ)
- Scale factor repeatability: 1800 ppm (max), 600 ppm (1σ)
- Non linearity: 0.7% of input acceleration (1σ)
- Operating temperature range tested @ -10⁰C to +60⁰C