Accelerometer’s equivalent noise density values below 1.6 µg/√Hz, one year bias repeatability of max 2.4 mg enable excellent measurement accuracy for tilt sensing and seismic detection applications.
A specially developed ASIC utilized in MAXL-OL-2005C produces a differential analog voltage output proportional to acceleration along with a temperature – proportional voltage output that can be used for system needs. The output voltage range is ± 1.2 V.
A highly advanced device, the MAXL-OL-2005C provides a sensing range of ± 5 g, it operates from a single power supply voltage of 3.3 V with <13 mA current consumption. The sensor is packaged in a hermetically sealed LCC20 ceramic package.Key Parameters:
- Sensing range: ±5 g
- Equivalent Noise density in band: 1.6 µg/√Hz (max)
- Bias repeatability: 2.4 mg (max), 0.8 mg (1σ)
- Scale factor repeatability: 1800 ppm (max), 600 ppm (1σ)
- Non linearity: 0.7% of input acceleration (1σ)
- Operating temperature range tested @ -10⁰C to +60⁰C