MAXL-CL-3030 closed loop MEMS accelerometer is available in several performance grades offering excellent measurement accuracy for a large range of inertial navigation and vibration sensing applications.
With specifications such as one-year bias repeatability of 0.5 mg, one-year scale factor repeatability of 400 ppm, and VRE below 25 µg/ g2 rms, this family of accelerometers provides highly advanced performance.
The MAXL-CL-3030 features an input range of ± 30 g and operates from a single power supply voltage of 5 V with <50 mA current consumption. The sensor’s system is composed of an LCC44 hermetically sealed package mounted on an interface board for customer evaluation and prototype testing. According to a specified ICD, Physical Logic offers its customers assembly and testing of accelerometers on customer integration boards.
- Sensing range: ±30 g
- One year Bias repeatability: <500 μg
- One year Scale Factor repeatability: <400 ppm
- Bias Temperature sensitivity: <150 μg/⁰C
- Scale Factor Temperature sensitivity: <75 ppm/⁰C
- Scale Factor Temperature Residual Error: <100 ppm
- Bias Temperature Residual Error: <70 μg