GILD – GNSS Interference Locator and Detector
The systems operate as GNSS receivers, providing dual functionality as a PNT solution as well as an interference detector. GILD utilises data from ground, sea or air scenarios to detect and locate the interference, and users can network multiple receivers for a fully connected capability.FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Prevent disruption - locating interference sources enables the user to mitigate the effect.
- Detects mobile and static jamming sources before they saturate the GNSS receiver.
- Acts as platform navigation system in addition to a jamming sensor - no requirement for secondary hardware.
- Operates on multiple frequencies and constellations (GPS, GALILEO and GLONASS).
- Data reports inform key stakeholders of incidents and trends.
- Interfaces to situational awareness software platforms to send data.
- Store jamming data locally for post processing and analysis.